|Home||» Products||» Cable Pulling Winches||» Electrically Operated Cable Pulling Winch|
Electrically Operated Cable Pulling Capstan Winch is essentially utilized for pulling the electrical links from underground cabling. Driven through twofold capstan verifying steady speed, the unit is using pressurized water worked and in this way has a step less speed control for dodging bastards. The wire rope requirements for pay in or pay out to drag the link is supplied from a rope holding drum which keeps the entire wire rope wound on it and gives the same to twofold capstan turret at whatever point it is required. A helper hydro engine settled to the rope drum winds and un-winds the rope. Given a wire rope managing instrument, the unit helps in suitable laying of the wire rope on drum.
The unit is assembled in with a control board in which a PLC for programming and a HMI to nourish the required information like set burden; speed into the framework is built. The unit has remarkable highlights like over burden cut off and over rate cut off which is fortified by pace sensors and burden cell. The aggregate Control Panel is driven by a 12 volts battery and charged by the alternator worked by the motor. Further, it shows the whole length of the link pulled
* Rope guide instrument of unit guarantees suitable laying of wire rope.
* Constantly shows the maximum rate, max load, and pulled link length on the HMI.
* The unit is controlled utilizing water power, therefore verifying step less and smooth operation.
* Mounted on wheels the unit can be moved anyplace with the assistance of a prime mover
* The rate of pulling is prevalent while pay in and about twofold amid pay out, along these lines verifying accelerating of work
* Equipped with printer to print the information required about burden, Speed and Pulled Cable Length
* Runs on a diesel motor & through an alternator supplies required energy to its control board.
* For electrical link pulling the unit is incorporated with all the essential security highlights needed.
* No extra electrical force is required as the controls are working on 12 Volts DC drawn from the battery.
* The heap & pace of link through aide rope can be set and the unit will mechanically trip if the breaking point surpasses the set quality.