based, Aacess Cranes & Equipments
was established in 1996
with the aim of providing optimal and innovative solutions in the field of manufacturing cranes and industrial equipments. Besides, we also ensure that our range of Goliath Cranes,Magnetic Cranes, Material Handling Equipments fulfill the varied expectations of our valuable patrons and providing them complete satisfaction. More than 75% of our workforce is dedicated to customer care. Further, we have a team of diligent and highly qualified individuals who understand and fulfill client's expectations for assuring their loyalty.
Since inception, we are growing continuously and becomes the foremost Material Handling Solution Provider in the industry. Moreover, we have created huge client base in New Delhi, Mumbai, Jhansi, Indore, Tarapur, Tiruchinapalli and all over India. In addition, we have more than 23 years of experience in this field and we also commissioned and installed 680+ units in several Public Sector Undertakings, Private Sector and Government Departments. Accredited with ISO 9001:2015 certificate and we also complies ISO 9000 standards strictly.Our Vision
Our core vision is to create long term relationships with the customer through our innovative designs, superior quality standards, project completion within planned budgets and attention to details.Our Team
We have highly skilled, experienced and adroit experts in our team, who support us in fabricating such extensive range of products. Our workforce utilizes their expertise and technological aspects for manufacturing optimal quality products which are delivered to our customers. Further, we also conduct several motivating and training sessions on continuous intervals to aware them about the latest trends and technology. Apart from this, we also have diligent inspectors in our quality checking team for testing the entire range on several factors of quality for ensuring that only best quality product is delivered to our valuable customers. In addition, our quality controllers understand and meet the varied needs of our esteemed customers. Our Infrastructure
Aacess Equipments has an advanced infrastructural unit, which is equipped with all the latest machinery and technological facilities. Besides, our infrastructural unit is well-organized and spread over an area of 5000 square feet for fulfilling the industrial requirements of our esteemed customers within stated span of time.
In addition, we also have highly experienced and adroit personals in our R&D department, who support us in meeting the variegated needs of our patrons in a professional and trenchant manner. Further, our R&D department is committed for developing innovative as well as creative product line to meet customer's requirements. Apart from this, our SSI unit utilizes modern designing methodologies and techniques for manufacturing gamut of cranes. apart from this, the highlights of our facility are:
- Our firm is spread over an area of 32,000 square feet and have shed of the size of 80 mts. long x 20 mts wide x 8 mts. hook height.
- We are equipped with all the essential equipments such as TIG welding, MIG welding & Saw, that are required for the fabrication works.
- For ensuring the quality of the products, we recruit NDT level II qualified engineers only.
- We are also equipped with 2 sets of 62.5 KVA generators for supplying continuous power.
- We also installed four cranes for our own usage, that includes 1 set of each 5 ton Cap SG EOT, 20 ton Capacity Double Girder EOT Crane, 2 Ton Cap Single Girder Semi Gantry Crane and 10 ton Cap DG EOT.
- We have a Load Testing Facility of 150 tons.
- Our assembly facility is capable to Assemble and Test 4 Cranes at a time.
- We have in-house facilities of Electrical testing, DP testing, X ray testing, Ultrasonic testing, Load testing and several other routine tests.
- We have crane design software for designing all types of cranes accordance to the IS 3177, 807 & 800 standards.
- Further, we utilize ERP package in both the units for controlling resources efficiently.
- In addition, we utilize Programme Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT) for implementation of work on time.